Friday, September 13, 2013

Seeking Reviewers for Non-English Language Works

I am seeking reviewers for gay Sherlock Holmes works in languages other that English.

What I need:
A 100-200 word review of the work in the language it was written in (e.g. Chinese or Japanese language) and a translation of the review into English.  I require non-exclusive perpetual rights to post the review on this blog.

What I Will Provide:
I will buy the doujinshi or other non-English work and have it shipped to you.  I will pay $10 (US) via paypal for the completed review. 

Requirements:
The work must be on the subject of "gay Sherlock Holmes", because that is what this blog is about.

Examples:


If you are interested please email me at veinglory at gmail.com with the name of the title you wish to review and your mailing address.

No comments: