Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Study in Lavender

[Aug 04, 2010] Some time ago (i.e. 2008) I saw that Lethe Press was calling for gay sherlock holmes short stories for an anthology to be called 'A Study in Lavender'. I had assumed that project had been cancelled, but then I saw that at least one author has announced that their story will appear in this anthology. Further Googling suggests that some of the stories we can expect to see in the new anthology are:
[Aug 05, 2010] I did, rather boldly, email Lethe to request an ARC (advance reading copy) for the purpose of posting  review.  No reply on that, but I do seem to have been added to Lethe's mailing list which rather suggests that the email was received.

[Aug 09, 2010] Yay! I will be receiving an ARC.  I am looking forward to it!

[Sept 11, 2010] A Study in Lavender available for pre-order via Amazon. Scheduled for release on April 1, 2011.


No comments: